Dansiz Dance Studio is currently hiring for a number of positions listed below for 2008/2009 season. All positions are offered for our new studio location opening in Mississauga in September 2008. Do not hesitate to contact us
with any questions you may have. We look forward to hear from you soon.
How to apply
Please e-mail your resume with cover letter, references and salary expectations to .
- An instructor for teaching and leading classes at all levels, who well experienced in ballet. A background in working with children and dance experience are required. Candidates must be energetic, willing to grow with the company and have a great attitude.
- An instructor for teaching and leading classes at all levels, who well experienced in jazz and hip-hop. A background in working with children and dance experience are required. Candidates must be energetic, willing to grow with the company and have a great attitude.
Wedding Dance Instructor
- An instructor for choreographing/teaching first wedding dance to adult couples. A background in ballroom choreographing and teaching is required.
- Applicants should be able to instruct Introduction classes, as well as Levels 1, 2 and 3 and have an energetic, inspiring and fit image with positive, people-person attitude.
- Qualified candidates should possess excellent telephone etiquette as well as good communication, general office, and computer skills. Candidates must be customer service driven, self motivated, and enjoy responsibility in a team environment.
- A specialist to research and analyze market trends, implement branding and sales support campaigns, manage external partners. Candidates must have a strong research-based and analytical background.
- A writer with exceptional writing and editing skills in Web-based media, reflecting a wide variety of ad-hoc writing tasks, in a strategic, journalistic, policy-oriented and/or international, especially development, environment.
- Part time evenings and weekends, experience in house cleaning and/or office cleaning a must. We required at basic English skills. Candidates have to be able to help and be responsible.